Eastern Europe’s Finest featuring an Adriatic Cruise
Berlin • Show on Map
from $12990*pp twin share
Escorted by Anne Bourke
23 days, 2 August 2019
From historic cities to the glittering coast of the Adriatic, this tour of Eastern Europe incorporates UNESCO World Heritage Sites, bustling cosmopolitan cities, fairytale villages, natural wonders, and sparkling blue waters.
- Enjoy a tour of Berlin, the vibrant and cultural centre of Germany, including Check-Point Charlie which once guarded the border between East and West Germany.
- Explore Dresden, a beautiful city rich in art treasures, history and legend.
- Take in the sights of Prague, with its old world charm.
- Step into the fairytale village of Český Krumlov, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover Budapest, one of the Danube’s most enchanting cities, with tours of both Buda and Pest.
- Discover the serene beauty of Croatia’s wilderness at Plitviče Lakes National Park.
- Relax on a cruise of Croatia’s stunning coast and Adriatic Islands, including visits to Split, Stari Grad, Hvar, Korčula, Mljet and Dubrovnik.