Greece & Island Jewels of the Adriatic
from $17,490*pp twin share
25 days | 16 June 2019
Escorted by Cathi Burnett-Cosgrove
The Greek Gods are calling… join Cathi and step back in time to explore the sites of Ancient Greece; immerse yourself in local life with five nights on a Greek Island; and embark on a cruise of the island jewels of the Adriatic.
Tour highlights include:
- Walk in the footsteps of the Ancient Greeks
- Numerous UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including Athens, Hvar and Dubrovnik.
- Charming ports of call including Hydra, the St Tropez of Athenians.
- Transit the stunning Corinth Canal. Explore the most beautiful ports of call in Dalmatia: Mjlet, Korčula, and more.
- Regional food tastings.
- Listen to the stories of local people.
- Visit Delphi, regarded as the centre of the world by the Ancient Greeks.
- Cruise onboard Ponant’s luxury small ship Le Lyrial to discover the wonders of the Adriatic, from Athens, the City of the Gods, to Venice, la Serenissima.