Highlights of Costa Rica & Guatemala
from $13890*pp twin share
departing Tasmania 7th April 2019
escorted by Ruth Moon
Join Ruth to discover the highlights of Costa Rica & Guatemala, including the famous Semana Santa Easter celebrations, one of the largest and most colourful festivals in Central America. This tour takes you into wild nature and vibrant cities, before getting to Antigua to explore or experience this amazing festival!
- Take part in the celebrations of Semana Santa in Antigua – one of the largest and most colourful celebrations in Central America.
- Explore the flora and fauna of Tortuguero National Park, an archipelago of volcanic islands and sea turtle conservation area.
- Enjoy a gentle hike through forest and over lava flows around Arenal Volcano, a picture perfect volcano surrounded by rainforest.
- Walk through Monteverde Cloud Forest, one of Costa Rica’s premier ecotourism destinations.
- Embark on a tours of some of Central America’s most charming cities in San Jose and Antigua.
- Visit the Mayan archeological sites of Yaxha, Topoxte, and the UNESCO listed Tikal.
Discover one of Central America’s most famous and colourful markets in Chichicastenango