Ultimate Expedition – Norway to Antarctica
from $24074*pp twin share
6 November 2018
Norway to Antarctica
from $24,074*pp twin share
Starting in Norway, journey all the way to the Arctic circle where you can see the incredible Northern Lights and taste the fresh local food from Hurtigruten’s coastal kitchen. Be dazzled by the enticing city of New York before heading to South America. Visit Torres del Paine National Park in Chile, renowned for its incredible landscapes, before getting up close with penguins, whales and seals in Antarctica. Take the trip of a lifetime with Bentours and Hurtigruten.
- Experience Patagonia, Antarctica, Norway and New York in one incredible journey
- Be one of the first to sail on our brand new hybrid vessel MS Roald Amundsen – glide through the Antarctic landscape in near silence!
- See the amazing phenomenon which is the Northern Lights as you pass above the Arctic Circle.
- Discover Norway’s entire coastal route with 34 ports of call, more than 100 fjords and 1,000 mountains. Known as ‘the world’s most beautiful sea voyage’
- Hurtigruten expedition on a full board basis
- All flights (business class upgrades available, enquire for fares)
- Landings with small boats and activities on board and ashore
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Bergen pre and post cruise, plus private transfers
- 11 nights’ on board Hurtigruten Classic Return Voyage in an outside cabin
- 3 nights’ accommodation in New York City, plus private transfers
- 1 nights’ accommodation in Santiago, plus private transfers
- 17 nights’ onboard Hurtigruten Expedition Voyage in an outside cabin
- Private transfers in Punta Arenas with orientation tour
- Wind and water-resistant jacket
- Professional English speaking Expedition team that gives lectures as well as accompanying landings and activities
- Breakfast daily at hotels
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily on board Hurtigruten Vessels